It only takes a split second for a traffic accident to change your life. As you lie in the hospital, trying to make sense of what happened, your doctors will be demanding payment for their services—and you’re not sure you’ll be able to do any work, let alone keep the job you had before the crash. Is there anyone who can help you put your life back together after an accident and clear away the debts caused by your injuries?
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Advise Massachusetts Car Accident Victims
Joseph M. Mahaney and Charles S. Pappas are experienced personal injury lawyers who have helped victims like you get the care and consideration they deserve after a motor vehicle accident. Mahaney & Pappas, LLP, takes over the details of your motor vehicle accident case, allowing you to heal as we fight all the way to court to protect your rights to proper compensation.
Some of the cases we have successfully handled for our clients include:
- Car accidents. Insurance companies often will not wait for accident victims to get better before bombarding them with collection calls or lowball settlement offers. Too many crash victims are unaware of their legal rights and accept offers that are far too low to cover the full costs of their injuries. Our attorneys always have our clients’ best interests in mind, so we get the money you are owed by an insurer even if it means taking the company to trial. We also examine if a third party can be held liable for your medical bills, pain and suffering, future medical care, or repair or replacement of your vehicle.
- Truck accidents. A large truck is no match for a small passenger vehicle in a collision. An attorney is particularly useful in truck accident claims, as there are many different regulations that apply to the driver and the company that require careful examination. If a trucker or trucking company put your safety at risk, we can file a negligence claim to get you compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and emotional and physical pain you sustained as a result of the truck accident.
- Motorcycle accidents. Although motorcyclists are often blamed for causing accidents, they are not always at fault; however, they are much more likely to be injured than the driver of the vehicle that hit them. Bikers should always consult with an attorney after an accident with a car, truck, or other vehicle, as their injuries can be life-altering and cause them permanent difficulties.
- Pedestrian injuries. Pedestrians who are struck by passing vehicles have no protection from injury, and often suffer serious head injuries, paralysis, or death as a result. We can help you recover compensation and pursue justice if someone you love was injured or killed while crossing the road or walking near traffic.
- Commercial vehicle accidents. Drivers of commercial vehicles who suffer an accident on the job could be eligible for multiple kinds of injury claims. We can examine the details of the accident to see if you could qualify for workers’ compensation, a third-party personal injury claim, or other insurance benefits.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers We Will Fight For Your Compensation
Unlike most other personal injury firms, Mahaney & Pappas, LLP is structured to take advantage of our experienced and aggressive motor vehicle accident lawyers. The insurance companies know that we have no fear of going to court—in fact, we excel at fighting for our clients in the courtroom. If an insurance company or opposing attorney is not offering you a fair and just offer, we have no hesitation in filing suit and litigating your case. Call us today at(508) 879-3500 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation, and we will get back to you promptly, day or night, weekday or weekend.