Typically, you would not be able to file a claim with the Department of Industrial Accidents until thirty (30) calendar days have passed since your first date of disability.  But, in situations like this, where workers’ compensation insurance company has sent their Insurer’s Notification of Denial (Form 104), you can file an Employee Claim (Form 110) to pursue disability and medical benefits before the thirty (30) days pass. 

Charles S. Pappas
Connect with me
Massachusetts injury lawyer & workers' compensation attorney serving accident victims in Webster & Framingham.